Graduates - Automotive
GRADUATES - ENGINEERING/AUTOMOTIVE
global company specializing in the production of wires, cables and wiring systems with 72,000 employees in 32 countries around the world. We are the market leader in Europe and one of the world's premier providers of standardized and customer-specific wiring systems for the automotive industry. We offer all the benefits of a top employer and we are committed to further development, intercultural exchange and innovation. We value people who bring commitment and a sense of team spirit to every challenge they take on.
Providing a comprehensive engineering, logistics and commercial support capability to U.K. customers and have delivered significant growth in recent years. Supplying major customers, which include Jaguar Land Rover, Aston Martin, Bentley Motors and JCB, from our world class overseas manufacturing facilities.
We are now recruiting exceptional graduates with the ability, drive and ambition to become one of our future leaders and innovators. We can offer you the opportunity to make a difference within our company and will support you along the way, to help you to unlock your full potential.
We are currently recruiting for: Graduate Design Engineers and Graduate Component Design Engineers to be based in Gaydon and Middlemarch, Warwickshire.
Your Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Working at leading automotive customer sites designing and engineering wiring systems for some of the world's most prestigious cars
- Developing to team leader/management level in the U.K. with opportunities to work internationally
- Be part of a structured 2 year graduate development programme equipping you with essential knowledge and skills and an accredited qualification
- Degree ( minimum 2.1) in electrical / automotive / motorsport / design engineering with a bias towards automotive
- Ambitious with a strong desire to develop quickly into a key Team Leader/Management position
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel to worldwide customer locations and to our overseas manufacturing sites
Would you please forward your CV to or telephone to discuss further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.