Key Account Manager (Apprenticeships)
Qualified and experienced Key Account Manager required in Redditch
Salary - GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 plus bonus plus excellent benefits package
If you're an experienced Key Account Manager within Apprenticeships and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager to work for a Training Provider based out of their Redditch centre.
You will play a leading role in identifying, developing and growing key account levy employer relationships, to support delivery of their ambitious growth plans and work with them to establish national provision across their sites.
The successful applicant will be required to identify potential employers and undertake desk based research to understand how many employees they have, where sites are based and current training arrangements. Following this, the successful applicant will seek meetings with the relevant managers to secure training in other regions.
- Identifying and converting key account levy opportunities from existing relationships with employers.
- Developing and managing senior level relationships with employers, whilst also mapping all other key operational relationships to ensure full business engagement
- Achieving all key account development targets and objectives, including; revenue, profit and quality metrics.
- Identifying, engaging and developing new business development opportunities with large/key account potential levy employers.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining key account management systems and processes.
- Developing and maintaining key account MI enabling reporting on a range of account performance metrics, including; financial and quality.
- Identifying and capitalising upon opportunities to cross-sell, up-sell and develop new services to improve revenue and profit from key accounts.
- Developing, writing and delivering propositions, proposals and presentations to secure new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining good quality relationships with internal stakeholders and teams to ensure fulfilment of employer and internal business commitments.
- Informing the development of new propositions, products, services and campaigns through developing market insight/Labour Market Intelligence.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge across the key account team of key changes to Skills policy, funding, contractual requirements and business expectations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing senior level B2B relationships
- Senior level relationship development and management, influencing and negotiating
- Developing and maintaining key account management systems and processes, e.g. SLA's,
- Commercial skills, including developing sales propositions and proposals.
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills, relating to financial and other management information
- Understanding of labour market challenges and opportunities
- Experience in providing business consultancy/advisory, recruitment, training or related services to business
- Knowledge (or the ability to develop knowledge) of Government policy and funding relating to Skills
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mileage .45 paid from home or nearest centre - when required
- Salary GBP30,000 - GBP35,000
- Excellent Bonus