Alexander Daniels are working exclusively in partnership with a GBP5m turnover business in South Warwickshire to recruit a Finance Manager. The role will oversee and continually develop the small but talented finance team at this expanding business. As well as reporting on the financials, a key part of this role will be to support the commercial team in the bid process for new contracts.
Key responsibilities include:
- The overall management of and reporting from the Finance function
- Management of finance personnel and their development
- The production of financial/management accounts including covenant reporting
- Supporting and influencing business making decisions
- Monthly cash forecasting and the communication of forecasts
- Review and ownership of the tax returns
- Ownership of all control account reconciliations
- Communication with external parties (such as the bank & external accounts support)
We are looking for a hands on, results orientated accountant who can manage up as well as down. As the business expands, you will be looking to streamline processes and continually look for improvements in both the way the business operates and your own personal performance. You will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen with examples of adding value in similar situations.
The role is paying up to GBP45K base salary, car allowance and excellent benefits.