Finance Manager - GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 + Benefits
With revenues in excess of $100 billion our client's US parent company is a true global giant in its field.
Headquartered in Herefordshire but with operational facilities across the continent our client's one billion European business supplies and processes products to retail, food service and manufacturing customers in European and world markets.
Success, growth and restructure necessitates the strengthening of the existing finance team of a sizeable Business Unit. As such the business seeks to recruit a high calibre Finance Manager.
Reporting directly to the Business Unit Financial Controller your responsibilities will be varied - a mix of management reporting, financial reporting and business support content - but will include:
- Preparing regular reports with high quality analysis to enable the business to optimise value and challenge costs.
- Participation and contribution in regular cross-functional business steering meetings, building strong working relationships with the commercial and operational teams.
- Coordinating the European business' month end closure along with supporting the BU's management reporting needs.
- Establishing and maintaining strong financial controls ensuring the integrity of P&L and Balance Sheet, and driving process improvements.
- Forecasting and budgeting in line with business needs.
- Supporting customer development and growth through the provision of high quality commercial product and development costings.
- FP&A support.
Suitable candidates should bring a breadth of complementary qualifications, attributes and competencies. In particular:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACMA/ACCA - ideally with a minimum three years' post-qualification reporting experience acquired ideally in a fairly sizeable, complex business.
- Some manufacturing knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Bright, highly capable team player with the potential to progress.
The successful candidate will possess the energy, personality and agility to succeed in this global organisation.
Offering a challenging, stimulating role with excellent career opportunities - promotion is anticipated in 18 months to 2 years - this is an outstanding opportunity for an outstanding finance professional.
If of interest then please forward your cv advising of current package details asap. Your application and any discussions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
DragonPSR has been retained exclusively on this assignment. Any applications sent directly to our client will be forwarded to our retained consultant.