Residential support worker
Balfor are currently recruiting for residential support workers. We are looking for individuals that will be able to provide support to children with challenging behaviour in a residential setting. This role is a permanent role and is an immediate start.
In this role you will need to have understanding and a non-judgemental attitude as it is important to connect with children from disadvantaged backgrounds, gain their trust, and to be a suitable role model. The role involves varying shift patterns including sleep in's.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Working within a children's residential setting.
- Working with children and young adults.
- Working with challenging behaviour and mental health.
Candidates for this post must;
- Have previous experience working within a children's residential setting of at least 1 year.
- Have a clean criminal record and will also need to pass background checks by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If you are interested in these vacancies please contact Poppy Sandor on:
'Balfor Recruitment Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity for all work seekers regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, faith or sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.'
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Balfor Recruitment who is operating as an employment business.
If you do not hear back within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.