Lettings Negotiator - Boutique Independent Agency - Notting Hill
An exciting and challenging vacancy has arisen at this well-regarded, privately ownedestate agency with offices inCentral and West London.The company is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to strengthen the team in its Notting Hill office.
The company deal primarily within the middle to upper endof the market; therefore, the successful candidate must be mature and presentable to be effective in such a sector.
This role will require you to have previous experience in lettings,as well as confidence, enthusiasm, excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of GBP16,000 to GBP20,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from GBP35,000 to GBP45,000 and a company car or allowance will be provided. The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday, and you will be required to work some Saturdays from 9.30am to 2.30pm.