A stimulating opportunity presents itself at an established manufacturing distribution firm based in Coventry. This particular company operate in various countries worldwide, with team members located throughout the world. This company are looking for a finance assistant to join their ever growing. You will be required to hit the ground running in this role, and so it is important that you have previous experience in a varied accounts position(s).
Ideally, you will:
- Have strong technical skills, having used MS Excel and a variety of accounting systems.
- Be extremely conscientious - someone who always takes pride in their own work.
- Have previous accounts experience, being able to manage a high volume of work
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time whilst being able to work to strict time deadlines
In return, you will:
- Gain valuable exposure to the operations of a busy accounts function within a successful marketing leading organisation.
- Have the opportunity to build a network of connections to support your career progression
- Be joining a long established business in a secure position where you will be working alongside like minded individuals in a positive business environment
If you are keen to take on your next challenge then this is the opportunity for you. Though this is a temporary contract to begin with, there may be the potential for a permanent position based on performance. Please do not hesitate to apply.