Chartered Legal Executive/Solicitor
Our client operates within the professional services sector and has a permanent vacancy for a Chartered Legal Executive/Solicitor. You will work within a team to provide a high quality service to clients in Social Housing, predominantly working in the area of acquisition of affordable homes. This role will work closely with a partner, who has extensive experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing, commercial property, secured lending, landlord and tenant, corporate support, planning and property development; they have particular expertise in the housing and care sectors.
This is a truly excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual looking to join a thriving team.
Your key duties will be:
- liaising with housing association clients in a professional manner
- working with a team of experienced lawyers on a broad range of acquisition transactions from housing developers
- assisting more senior staff on large complex deals and building up your own caseload of acquisition transactions
- dealing with title due diligence and technical land enquiries
- working to strict deadlines
Skills and experience you will have:
- a minimum of 2 years experience in real estate matters
- experience in handling enquiries efficiently
- strong IT skills
- good file management
Key competencies you will need:
- a desire to exceed client expectations
- a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment
- excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- the ability to work in a busy team
- a desire to support the growth of the team and to enhance client relationships through day to day activity
- excellent communication skills
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.