Senior Paraplanner/Financial Planner
James Phillip Financial Recruitment are pleased to be working with a successful IFA brokerage in Newcastle-under-Lyme, directly authorised and growing year on year.
They are looking for a highly qualified paraplanner or financial planner to join the team and be responsible for:
- Provide all aspects of technical administrative support within the Financial Services team, working closely with the Consultants.
- Preparation of suitability letters, report writing including preparation of spreadsheets.
- Research and recommendations with full audit trail.
- Dealing with client queries raised by either client or insurer/consultant
- Maintain positive relations with Insurers and their representatives.
Ability to work from home one or two days a week.
Award winning systems and a great working environment.
You will be minimum diploma qualified in financial planning and looking to progress your qualifications further. My client is happy to pay for further exams.
Salary based on experience and qualifications, starting GBP33k-GBP45k (dependent on qualifications) plus benefits. Future career progression in the role as well.
Please forward your CV's to James Rapley.