RGN for days
An exciting opportunity to join our highly regarded team as a Registered Nurse. Working Days (07:30-20:00). You will lead a team of experienced Healthcare Assistants in delivering care of a high standard to our client base of both nursing and residential clients (circa 35). The duties of the post include nursing responsibilities, care planning, staff supervision, liaison with resident's and relatives, as well as external professionals; including; GP's, District Nurses, Physiotherapists, Chiropodists, Opticians and Occupational Therapists.
The Clients choose us for its abundance of quality, its outstanding care and luxurious surroundings but first and foremost for its relaxed, family feel and atmosphere. Have a look at our website for a flavour of our home at
Each of our Nurses enjoys:
- Responsibility with support.
- A friendly and relaxed family orientated environment.
- Work within a highly regarded home with strong track record of GOOD CQC ratings.
- An opportunity to develop your skill set and knowledge with tailored training opportunities.
- An opportunity to mentor and coach others in developing their own skill set and knowledge of care.
- Delivery of person centred care.
- Beautiful, idyllic surroundings -
- Career progression opportunities.
- Job security!
- Highly competitive salary across both public and private sector.
- Close proximity to Market Drayton, Newport, Eccleshall, Stafford, Whitchurch, Telford, Shrewsbury, Newcastle-under-Lyme.