TA - must have TEAM TEACH
Lost & Found Recruitment currently have a number of Teaching Assistant posts starting immediately and from September 2017.
The school has requested that anyone working in the school MUST BE be Team Teach trained.
IF YOU DO NOT HOLD THE TEAM TEACH QUALIFICATION DO NOT APPLY!!
The roles are most full time 5 days a week working for the remainder of the term and to continue into September 2017 at a SEN school located in Solihull.
Are you an individual who is able to;
• Work as part of a team to support the class teacher.
• Manage negative behaviour effectively through team-teach de-escalation techniques.
• Work well supporting children with various learning difficulties and needs.
• Enjoy working in a challenging and sometimes difficult environment.
The position is on a supply basis with the potential for a long/short term contract dependant or your availability.
Applicants will enjoy support and guidance from within a friendly team who work together and aim to give the best possible educational experience for their students.The post is very rewarding and is ideal for people who have SEN experience who are looking to take their next step.The ideal applicant will be:
• Team-teach trained with at least 6 months UK experience in a SEN school
If you would like further information on this exciting position please contact Lost & Found Recruitment today!