Staff Accountant - Manufacturing
Our client, a major manufacturer based in Stafford with a globally recognised brand, has just made available a 12 month contract opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join their team.
Key Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
Possible areas of responsibility are varied and of medium complexity and include:
- Interacting with multiple functional areas and levels of authority
- Performing financial result analysis to support continual improvement of business performance.
- Financial accounting, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations,
- Working with Shared Services to review all transaction entries to ensure record accuracy and timeliness,
- Supporting Budget Preparation
- The development and maintenance of internal controls and procedures,
- Legal entity reporting;
Qualifications and Experience required for the Staff Accountant role
- Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or recognised equivalents) with relevant experience in a similar role or Part Qualified to Level 3.
- Must have experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of finance systems and good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to take initiative in problem solving.
Key Competencies of the Staff Accountant
- Analysis / Problem Solving
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.