Production / Process Manager - Renewable Energy
Fixed Term Contract - Minimum 6-months
To cGBP45K plus benefits
An excellent opportunity for an experienced production/process manager to get experience in a new, flourishing industry.
You will have full operational responsibility for an innovative processing plant which produces energy from organic waste. As the senior site based manager, after a period of familiarisation and training in the process provide leadership to improve and embed best practice in operations management.
Ensuring that the process is optimised to deliver required outputs and that the operation runs efficiently
- Leading and motivating a small team of operatives ensuring that staff are trained to meet current and future operational requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against KPIs
- Ensuring that plant and equipment is maintained according to schedule
- Ensuring that the highest standards of Health, Safety and compliance are maintained
- Identifying opportunities and taking measures to improve systems and processes e.g. HSE, plant performance and profitability
- Proven experience of running a sophisticated production process operation to high standards e.g. in food manufacturing, waste or wastewater treatment, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, brewing or a similar manufacturing/production environment
- Familiarity with SCADA systems advantageous
- Previous roles may include site manager, plant manager, site supervisor, team leader, process manager, production manager, operations manager
- "Hands-on" management style, able to grasp basic technical aspects quickly
- Sound problem solving skills, self-reliant, able to manage independently
- Able to lead a team to achieve and maintain high operational standards
To apply, please email a full CV including details of your current remuneration package.