Senior Data Scientist - Coventry
Senior Data Scientist
GBP65,000 + Benefits
This is an opportunity to join a leading UK brand in their established Data Science unit - a team devoted to utilising machine learning and advanced statistical techniques to produce valuable insights for the business.
You will join an iconic British company at a great time in their history - with more investment than ever into becoming a data-driven business. You will report into the newly appointed Head of Analytics, working with key senior figures to advise and deliver on data science projects. As a company they are investing significantly in the area of data science and machine learning and this person is the first step towards growing the team in 2017!
This company operates on a global scale and has a customer database of millions (in the UK alone) and so there is the potential to see your work have a huge impact on a huge scale.
As the Senior Data Scientist you will be:
- Helping to develop a brand new data scientist capability in one of the most recognised UK brands
- Utilising machine learning and statistical methodologies within the business
- Delivering critical business insights into their customer base of 16 million UK people
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Hands-on experience with R/Python for machine learning/statistical techniques
- Masters degree qualification in a quantitative discipline (maths, computer science, statistics, machine learning etc.)
- Experience with SQL is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page.
You can earn up to GBP65,000 + benefits
R, Python, SQL, Machine Learning, SQL, Modelling, Statistics, Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, Insight, Customer.