English Teacher - Supply - Coventry - September 2017 Start
English Teacher - Coventry - September 2017 Start
Academics Birmingham Teachers supporting Secondary Schools in Coventry in a search for strong and enthusiastic English Teachers. As a supply English Teacher, you will enjoy benefits of increased flexibility and varied working environments.
Working within supportive schools, this role will be incredibly rewarding, allowing you to aid the development and continuation of students education. This role involves covering classes during staff absences and providing extra support to schools when needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for NQT's looking to gain more experience for your QTS or an experienced Teacher looking for more flexibility and reduced hours.
- Qualified Teacher Status or NQT with recent UK classroom experience is essential
- Up to date knowledge of the current English curriculum at Key Stages 3 & 4
- Dedicated and hardworking individual
- Joining a strong and supportive department
- Excellent rate of pay
- Opportunities for training and personal progression
Academics are one of the top 10 education Agencies nationwide, with excellent relationships with Schools, Teachers, Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants.
If you are a motivated and ambitious English Teacher or talented NQT, please contact Abi at Academics on or email for more information.