Audit Accounts Senior - Accountancy Practice
We are currently looking for experienced Audit Accounts Senior to join one of our clients' offices based in Shrewsbury.
About the Role
This role is a client facing position working on a range of audit clients. Assisting in the planning, supervising and leading on jobs, reporting into the Audit Manager. This role will be a key role in one of our growing departments and will offer the correct individual an opportunity to take control of the development of their career within the profession.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal with people at all levels
- A good team player committed to providing the highest quality of service standards
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing company
- Have a good attention to detail within your work and also good time management skills
- Interested in furthering and developing your career within the profession
- The role will be working with the audit manager assisting in the planning execution and finalising of all areas of the audit assignment ready for Partner review
- The role will predominantly be based at the clients premises.
- You will be required to identify and understand client's needs, suggesting possible solutions on technical matters, communicating these with the audit manager and agreeing on the implementation of these solutions.
- You will have an active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure efficient execution of the audit
- Take responsibility for understanding and monitoring progress against the budget and appraising the manager when the actual cost differs from the budgeted costs.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements including the companies audit methodology and risk management processes.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Further training and development within the role
- A challenge to your existing skill levels that will allow you to develop a broader based skill set
- The opportunity to grow your career within a growing business that promotes its senior people from within its own ranks.