Our client, is looking for an assembler.
As an assembler you will be:
* Assembling mechanical and electronic components
* Working with metal, plastics and wood
* Using hand tools and simple machine tools
* Testing functionalilty
* Recording activity
* Maintaining component levels and re-ordering
* Product packing
* Maintaining assembly areas
* Previous assembly experience
* Wiring looms
* Electronic and mechanical background
* Show initiative
* Hard working
* Ability to work alone or in a team
* Free car parking
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.