Construction Buyer - ASAP - Harrow 35K-45K
ASME Engineering is a family run business supplying the construction industry with Structural Steelwork and Architectural Metalwork. The Company's client base has been established over 30 years in the industry and has come to expect the 'can do' attitude that ASME promotes throughout. ASME is a Company that offers opportunity and progression to those who work hard and want to excel.
Currently looking for a Construction Buyer with experience of the construction / engineering sectors, who will be responsible for sourcing and buying quality materials, goods and services at the most competitive prices for all Projects.
Duties Will Include But Not Be Limited To:
- To promote best practice and working relations with suppliers
- To ensure the best quality materials
- To provide the link between Commercial Department, Production Department and Project Management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills
- A Team Player who demonstrates flexibility within the roles as/when required.
- Self-motivated to pro-actively work in a fast-paced, busy Design and Construction environment.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Commercially astute and highly numerate.
- Highly developed influencing and negotiation techniques.
- Success in developing healthy, long term supplier relationships.
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office package).
- Must be reliable.
No Agency Application Accepted