Photocopier Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Photocopier Field Service Engineers - multiple roles
Basic Salary: excellent rates
Its is essential that you are already working within this sector and have a proven background of service and repair of MFDS / photocopiers - all volumes. You will be trained through manufacturer accredited courses as and when required. This opportunity also holds long term career progression with a reputable print client.
For these roles my Clients are extremely well established within the area and can offer long term opportunities to progress. They are an ambitious firm with plans for expansion and want like minded individuals
- Competitive basic salary
- Regular manufacturer training.
- Sociable working hours.
- Stability with a friendly long serving team
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience repairing electrical faults on office peripherals / photocopiers
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Ideally Manufacture trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally with sound knowledge of IT / networking
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position in confidence, please follow the link below or contact Nikki on: