1st Line Support Engineer
Role: 1st Line Support Engineer
Salary: Up to GBP15-19k + Bonus + Benefits + 33 days Holiday
The successful 1st Line Support Engineer will work within an expanding team supporting a state of the art technical infrastructure used for the delivery of managed solutions to the client base.
The 1st line support engineer would ideally be a good problem solver and have a skill set which comprises some of the following experience:
- Windows 2008/ 2012 server administration and basic configuration and troubleshooting
- Active Directory administration, in particular user creations
- Citrix environment (Advantage)
- Remote troubleshooting of hardware issues and operating system level problems
- Basic network and comms remote troubleshooting
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 administration
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Remote printer troubleshooting
*Any other relevant support experience in an ITIL service desk environment would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a sound education at a good standard. They should be self-motivated, attentive to detail and have an obsession with providing a high level of service and customer satisfaction. He or she should be hard working, able to work under pressure, be open to new ideas and able to communicate effectively at all levels. He or she should be able to work in a most demanding environment.
A very family orientated company that reward hard work and promotes from within. They also provide best in class training and development. Please forward your CV for immediate feedback or interview.