We are looking for passionate Care Assistants close to Leominster, Herefordshire to join an innovative Nursing Home who provide expert care to older people living with Alzheimer's or Dementia. With a state of the art, specialist dementia unit you will be joining a progressive home where residents can express their individuality.
As a Care Assistant, you will be passionate about high standards of care and be an integral part of the nursing team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting residents, maintaining their privacy, dignity and independence.
- Assisting with activities and day trips.
- Supporting with bathing, dressing, washing when needed.
- Assess resident's moods, behaviour and physical needs, aiding and reporting to nurses or senior members of staff.
Rate of pay and hours of work:
- GBP7.50 per hour (plus 20p enhancement for night shifts)
- Full and part time hours are available
- Day shifts: 7am - 7pm, night shifts: 7pm to 7am, 4 shifts on and 4 off
- Competitive accommodation onsite, GBP42.50 - GBP60 per week (bills included)
What will you need to be a Care Assistant?
- At least 6 months experience within a care role
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Reliable and well presented
In return, you will gain excellent training and support. This really is a great place to work and the staff team ensure the care delivered is of the highest standard. The home is a great place to live and is a fantastic team to be a part of. So please click on 'Apply' and we can contact you when convenient to discuss further.