My client specialise in providing the design, engineering and installation of a wide range of pumps and pump solutions used primarily for Waste and Water flow. Due to expansion they now require an Operations Manager for their offices in Shropshire to help ensure projects run effectively and Contractors and Consultants are given a first class experience.
The Operations Manager role is a critical one for the company, so they are offering a package to reflect that.
- Depending upon experience the range is GBP50k to GBP65k
- They is also offer a car allowance of circ GBP5k
- 34 days holidays (including Stats)
- An annual bonus (based on the company's profitability)
The Operations Manager will take responsibility for the overall direction, implementation, execution, control and completion of all projects. They will be responsible for improving productivity, efficiency and profitability through using effective methods and strategies. The Operations Manager will also be responsible for ensuring customer care and satisfaction is of a high level to ensure the ability to tender for future works. Other tasks include:
- Leading and overseeing the planning, smooth delivery, costs and completion of projects.
- Attending sales handover meeting to ensure the procedure is followed
- Ensuring that sales designs are correct and able to be achieved in delivery
- Ensuring that the production teams are informed of exact specification requirements
- Define the tasks and resource requirements - ensuring installation teams have the necessary equipment to complete the job effectively
- Managing and motivating the team to ensure optimum results and deliverables.
- Check contractual agreements to ensure the company's interests are protected with clear payment terms that are communicated and maintained
Our client requires someone with experience either as an Operations Manager or Project Manager, someone with a good knowledge of Civil Engineering, someone who has managed concurrent projects effectively, who has a degree and has the ability to ensure details are followed exactly and problems resolved quickly and effectively. Furthermore they would like:
- Some form of experience either with Pumps or Process Control systems
- Great time management skills and abilities
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
If you feel you have the right skills, experiences and motivation for this role then please send your full CV and a covering letter to the link below.
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.