Transport Scheduler - GBP25,000 - Aldridge Immediate start
Our client, a hugely successful company based in Aldridge are seeking an experienced scheduler to join their friendly, busy team.
- Answering a high volume of calls within a busy working environment
- Dealing with Contractors over the telephone
- Scheduling drivers working to timeframes
- Being the first point of call providing a high level of service at all times
- Obtaining cost effective quotes
- Updating the company in house database accurately and effectively
- Liaise with internal and external departments
- Vetting applications
- Checking accuracy of contractor details and rates
- Check stock and office supplies
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 16.30pm and free parking
The ideal applicant will be a proactive team player who is hands on. A confident approach, willing to go the extra mile. An excellent communicator with the ability to work to deadlines in a fast pace environment.
Previous experience of working in a Scheduler role is essential for this role.