Senior Social Worker
Senior Social Worker
Yet another Fantastic opportunity for ERG!! Due to continued growth and success across all Social Care areas we are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker in Coventry.
Job Description - Coventry
We are looking to recruit a Senior Social Worker:
- Holding and managing a full caseload, prioritising all work in accordance with the Directorate's Policies and Procedures, standing orders, budgets and all relevant legislation.
- Experience of completing and undertaking Single Assessments, Parenting Assessments, CSE Assessments, Pre-Birth Assessments, Permanency Planning, Schedule 4 Assessments, Regulations 17 Placement with Parents-Schedule 3 Assessments, Section 47 and Child Protection Work, Adoption and LAC, Initiating care proceedings and completion of court reports, Section 37 and Section 7 reports and Risk Assessments .
- Planning, carrying out and monitoring all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that the five Every Child Matters outcomes are achieved in conjunction with other agencies.
- Undertaking regular reviews of individual children's and families situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies.
- Maintaining client records in line with Directorate policies and procedures within the framework provided by the Integrated Children's System in relation to recording information about children and families.
- Participating in regular supervision or consultation with the Team Manager and ensuring that they are always made aware of significant issues in respect of children and families.
- Providing high quality and timely assessments and reports in the agreed format for Court's, Child Protection Case Conferences, Statutory Reviews, Statutory Visits, and any other forum as directed by the Team Manager.
- Working in partnership with colleagues within the Directorate and also outside agencies in order to achieve the five Every Child Matters outcomes for vulnerable children in their service area
- Social Work Degree
- Qualified Social Worker
- Minimum 1 year safeguarding experience
- Child Protection
- Child Safeguarding
- Section 47s
- Report Writing
- Court Work