We are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Miller for a busy manufacturer in Redditch to produce precision machined components from a variety of metals to include exotic metals such as titanium and magnesium. To produce high quality precision parts to customer and quality specified tolerances using best practise modern methods. Also to contribute to the team and help to develop and maintain best practices.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience of the following:
- The running and setting and operating of 3,4 and 5 axis CNC milling machines (vertical or horizontal)
- Tool setting which includes the setting of tool geometries
- Setting and changing of fixtures, clamping fixtures and clamps as and when required
- Adjustment of offsets
- Basic programme reading
- Capable of producing conforming first offs to drawing and quality specifications
- Achieve specified quality standards including ISO9001
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, then please click "apply" below.