CNC Milling Setter/Operator
Our large engineering client based in Coventry are currently looking for CNC Milling Setter/Operator to work on night shifts. This is a great opportunity to join a successful business on a long-term positon.
The company is a leading Tier 1 component supplier, specialising in casting, machining and assemble of cast and forged parts, inhouse design and manufacture of jigs, fixtures and special purpose machinery. Quality assured contacts are available in material supplies, heat treatment and protective finishing. Our client supply to customers worldwide and have a turnover of over GBP65 million per year.
Job Duties Include:
- Operating of CNC Milling machines
- Off-setting, changing own tools
- Altering machine datems
- Machine Minding
- Quality checking of components
- Please only apply if you have a minimum of 2 years + CNC Milling Setter/Operating experience
- You must be looking for a permanent position
- You must be able to start immediately (and be available for a skills test with the client prior)
Hours or Work: Mon - Wed: 16.30 to 02.30, Thurs: 16,30 to 01.30 or Mon - Wed: 21.30 to 07.30, Thurs: 21.30 to 06.30
Pay is GBP10.30ph