cGBP65k plus an excellent benefit package
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager working for our Client, who is a successful manufacturing business with a proven reputation in their sector based in North Staffordshire.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will have responsibility for production, engineering, warehousing, quality and HSE. Working closely with the department managers to define optimum performance and have a significant role in new product and process development. You will have full responsibility for manufacturing costs whilst establishing procedures to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
To be shortlisted for this role you must:
- Have extensive experience working with manufacturing based technology, processes and principles.
- Have experience in a manufacturing environment including safety, production warehouse, quality and maintenance.
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
- Have proven experience in making effective decisions, and
- Have the ability to achieve results through people.
It is essential that you will have a strong technical background, an analytical mind and be able to demonstrate sound judgement under pressure. You will have good commercial awareness and ideally a degree or equivalent in a relevant subject e.g. engineering, chemistry or physics.
For a full job description and person specification for this Operations Manager position, please visit our website mpcg co uk, and follow the link for - Search Client Jobs / Executive & Specialist Recruitment
Apply with CV and cover letter, stating current remuneration package, or send by post to: MPCG HR & Recruitment Limited, IC1, Keele University Science & Innovation Park, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 5NB