Are you looking for a new role as a Administrator? Interested in customer support and preparing correspondence? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
The Administrator will be supporting the coordinators to ensure that the department is maintained in a effective, up to date and accurate manner. This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to play a key role and to work for a industry leader!
This is a permanent opportunity on offer, based in Coventry with free on site parking. You will be entitled to 25 days holiday + bank holidays and a pension plan.
- Fielding telephone calls / reception cover
- Order processing
- Job document checking
- Scanning and filing of documents
- Arranging collections and deliveries
- Responds to all inquiries and delivers appropriate information or refers to appropriate function or people
- Invoice approvals
- Ad hoc duties as required to ensure that the business directives are met
- Office administrative experience ideally within a commercial organisation
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills both written & verbally
- Professional and flexible approach to work with a firm focus on the customer
- Experience with working with various IT systems including MS Office
- Contributes to the establishment of best practices for customer support
- Flexible approach to work supporting and backfilling other team members when appropriate
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Demonstrate positive behaviours in line with company values, engaging with colleagues and promoting an ethos of integration & high performance
- Quality focus maintaining quality systems and compliance to regulations
If this role is of interest to you, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV and cover letter. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.