Role: Sales Manager
Salary: GBP56,000 uncapped commission
Location: Home based Europe. (Must be close to International airport)
My client is a global services group in the commercial aviation industry. Specialising in A/C and Engine maintenance consultancy services.
Through years of industry experience, my client has developed a deep knowledge and understanding of the importance, of the technical, commercial and financial aspects of any maintenance event.
While assisting operators for more than three decades with the above functions, my client has formed relations with over 300 operators worldwide (of all a/c & engine types).
My client has recently signed an agreement with a major MRO in Europe to promote its engine repair services but only for operators that are not current customers.
My client has been hired by many operators worldwide to help them to:
- Identify and schedule their upcoming engine maintenance needs with the minimal possible interruption to their operation
- Analyse all relevant technical reports such as BSI/VBSI, Dirty Finger, Engine Health Monitoring, Shop Visit, etc.
- Issue RFIs relating to the operators' engine maintenance needs
- Issue and manage the RFQ on behalf on the operator
- Run along with the operator a fair comparison of the offers received from the MROs
- Decide on the award of the contract to the successful MRO
- Answer questions of technical nature that arise during an engine shop visit
My client looking for a sales manager who will be employed by the company and will be responsible to promote MRO(s) services.
The sales manager should ideally be based in Europe and will be working on home office basis.
- Frequent travelling will be required.
- The Sales manager should be located close to a major international airport
- The Sales manager should cover US, Middle-East, Europe and North Africa.
- This role is 100% brand new business development.
- My client is looking for a professional who has experience in commercial engines MRO sales.
- Company visits worldwide
The Sales manager should be:
- eager to grow sales revenues and the customer base.
- The ability to explore and open up new opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
- Basic Salary: GBP56,000
- Bonus: 0.2% of all sales generated - No cap
- Insurance/ Pension costs will be born by the employee
- Expenses: will cover all travel expenses and office equipment
- Holiday: 20 days per year.