National Account Manager - Fresh Produce
SF Group are currently looking for a National Account Manager - Fresh Produce for my leading food client based in Worcestershire.
This permanent position is in place to is to manage all of the businesses key accounts within your product line as well as expanding into new businesses.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage account portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy in conjunction with the Business Director
- Plan and prioritise agreed customer activities and contacts to achieve agreed business objectives, including costs, sales and margins
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Plan/carry out/support marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions
- Respond to and follow up new sales enquiries
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to Wellpak systems and requirements
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to aid business development
The ideal person will be/have:
- The ability to build rapport
- Previous fresh produce sales experience
- Excellent Track Record in Discount/Convenience sector
- Potential to look after Top 4 Multiple
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent relationship builder
- Commercially astute
- Skilled negotiator
This position will pay an annual salary of between GBP40,000 and GBP45,000 plus a car allowance and bonus. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP.