Internal Sales Executive
INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE
RM Group Services Limited has been established for over 30 years, is independently owned with a good reputation for the provision of good quality equipment and excellent customer service. As well as a comprehensive hire fleet, RM Group Services offers a wide range of construction products including PPE, fixings and fasteners, power tools, builders’ metalwork, diamond products and workwear.
RM Group Services are looking for a driven sales professional to join its expanding team as an Internal Sales Executive for fixings and consumables. Within this role you will work within the sales team to achieve both business and personal targets.
Demonstrate excellent organisation and communication skills
- Adopt a results driven approach to all tasks
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Have a high level of computer literacy
- Managing all incoming telephone, email enquiries and processing all sales orders from customers
- Providing quotations for customers as requested utilising the internal sales and CRM system
- Following up quotes and converting to sales to reach company and personal targets
- Proactively identifying lapsed customers and ensuring they are aware of all current offers
- Sales Administration duties such as sourcing pricing and being proactively aware of the competitor and product landscape
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly reporting
The above combined with a flexible work approach, the ability to work equally successfully as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with a high level of enthusiasm to succeed will allow you to thrive within our growing business.
Experience in a previous sales role within either the fixings and fastenings or construction consumables environment is preferred but full training will be given.
In return we will offer a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme. If you think you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new and exciting role with plenty of scope for growth send us your CV along with details of your current package to email@example.com