Tableau Developer/ BA
Tableau Developer/Business Analyst - to work on in a complex IS environment
Location: Warwick Rate: GBP400 - GBP445pwd
Tableau Developer/Business Analyst - This role is a 50/50 split as a BA and Tableau Developer to support a mixed team.
Simply put, my client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
As a Tableau Developer/Business Analyst you will be working in hybrid role which is a 50/50 split as a Core BA and also assisting in the creation of BI solutions and analytical dashboards / analytical tools as a Tableau Developer to support the IS area.
- Developing BI visualisations, design of components
- Develop complex interactive/dynamic dashboards with Tableau
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Due Diligence, Gap Analysis, Requirements Gathering
- Creation of Business Cases
- AS IS, TO BE
- Process modelling
- Proven Experience in similar complex environments
- 18 months+ Tableau Development Experience
- 5 years + experience as a Business Analyst
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.