Automotive Sales Administrator
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Administrator Required in Stafford.
Salary: Up to GBP21,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE GBP22,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Sales Admin Required for Prestige Car Main Dealer - Stafford
Our client, a Prestige Main Car Dealership, requires a Motor Trade Sales Administrator for their busy Main Dealership in Stafford.
Our Client is looking for Motor Trade experienced applicants or someone with the drive to train upwards from an administrator role.
Duties will include:
* Co-ordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
* Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
* Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
* Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
* Providing reports as well as ad hoc reporting
The right candidate will:
* Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines working in a busy office environment
* Have a flexible approach to work
* Have a confident telephone manner and be good with external customers
* Be able to work well on own initiative and as a member of the team
* Have a sound knowledge of MS office including Excel, Outlook and their ADP system
* Have a proven track record working in a similar role within the automotive industry
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive Basic salary of up to GBP22k!
The hours will be Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm and NO weekends!
You will ideally live within the Stafford area or be able to travel to the Stafford area and have experience from within a sales administrator role.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Sales Administrator jobs in Stafford, please contact Aaron Hunter.
To apply please send your CV to Aaron Hunter quoting J71186, Sales Administrator, Stafford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright ?? Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office if you wish to discuss this copyright.