Hygiene Team Leader
Hygiene Team Leader
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 150,000 people in 70 countries. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people's lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career.
Job location(s): Hereford
The successful applicant will be responsible for the co-ordination of operational activities of the hygiene department, as well as the supervision, motivation and development of their team. You will challenge the effective utilisation of resources within your area in order to ensure hygiene standards are maintained to meet company and customer quality specifications.
- Motivate and encourage a team of 30 people by developing team work and supporting effective communications
- Accepting personal accountability for health and safety, training and development, resolution of first level employee relation issues and concerns
- Ensure accurate data for transaction into the weekly payroll via the Kronos system
- Define site sanitation standards, measure and enforce
- Measure and monitor key performance indicators for hygiene department, manage systems for continuous improvement of these indices, implement systems for identification and closure of site non-conformances relating to hygiene
- Work with other departments in a team approach to provide an effective and efficient service to the Factory Manager and departments
- Previous experience in a similar role - desirable
- Communication skills and team building ability- essential
- NVQ qualification in Management or equivalent - desirable
- Self-driven and able to motivate others - essential
- Intermediate IT skills/knowledge - essential
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate - essential
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter today.