Machine Tool Fitter
A new permanent opportunity for a fully qualified skilled Machine Tool Fitter has become available for a forward thinking global market leader. This company are extremely well established within the market place, providing a wide range of thread & gear grinding machines to a variety of clients around the globe.
As a Machine Tool Fitter, the ideal candidate should have good knowledge and experience regarding all aspects of machine tool building. You will be accurately building new machinery from engineering drawings & general assembly drawings.
Machine Tool Fitter Job Responsibilities;
- General fitting work and cutting metal to size.
- Drilling & Tapping with sub assembly work.
- Work to close tolerances.
- You must be able to hand scrape alignments.
- Having a Fork Truck license (desirable but not essential).
To be a successful Machine Tool Fitter we would like to be talking to candidates who;
- Have strong team player and able to work on own initiative
- Who can multi task and prioritise own work load
- Adhere to Company Health and Safety policies
- Have good communication skills
- Competitive salary of GBP25,000 - GBP28,000 Per Annum depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + statutory 8 bank holidays
- Great working hours of Monday - Thursday 7:30am-4pm, Friday 7:30am-3pm
- Pension and healthcare scheme