Senior Childrens Residential Support Worker

9.00 - 10.50 GBP Hourly + GBP9 - GBP10.50/hour
09 Aug 2017
06 Sep 2017
Contract Type
121 Social Care are currently looking for a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker in the Stoke on Trent area.

121 Social Care specialise in supplying Permanent and Temporary staff to Residential Children's Homes Nationwide.

Specification for a Senior Childrens' Residential Support Worker:

*Secondary Education with good standard of literacy and numeracy
*Diploma 3 / (NVQ 3 ) for Children and Young People
*Knowledge of National Minimum Standards
*Knowledge of the Children Act and other relevant legislation
*Awareness of Equal Opportunities/ADP issues
*Ability to manage teams effectively
*Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
*Understanding the needs of BESD children including managing challenging behaviour
*Excellent organisational skills
*Ability to motivate
*1 years experience of working in a residential setting with young people with challenging behaviour.

If you are interested in this role or would like to know more then please do not hesitate to contact us.

121 Social Care
Zoe Burton
(Apply online only)