Night Care Assistant
We are looking for a Night Care Assistant in Droitwich spa, Worcestershire (also commutable for drivers from Kidderminster, Worcester, Bromsgrove and surrounding), to join a nursing home for older people with dementia, physical difficulties or sensory impairments.
You will be joining a growing organisation who are committed to providing excellent care within comfortable, homely surroundings. This country home is based in idyllic private grounds with rooms decorated to the resident's taste, as well as excellent facilities, including a drawing room, conservatory, garden rooms, library area and hair salon.
As a Night Care Assistant, you will be passionate about high standards of care and be an integral part of the nursing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support residents, maintaining their privacy, dignity and independence.
- Assist with activities and day trips.
- Assist with bathing, dressing, washing when needed.
- Assess resident's moods, behaviour and physical needs, aiding and reporting to nurses or senior members of staff.
Rate of pay, hours of work & requirements
- No experience necessary, just the passion to want to make a difference
- 12 hour shifts
- GBP7.50 per hour
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
This really is a great place to work and the staff team ensure the care delivered is of the highest standard. So if you feel you would make a great Night Care Assistant please click on 'Apply' and we can contact you when convenient to discuss further.