CMS / Web Analyst
CMS / Web Application Analyst
Technical CMS /Web Application Analyst required to own the day to day operations of digital platforms & applications. Working closely with the Digital Strategy and Client Services teams to design, implement and update the bespoke CMS application to build websites and deliver project requirements, the Technical Analyst will be accountable for the on-time delivery and quality of all technical aspects of the project to the internal project owner.
My client with offices in the UK and USA is a UK market leader in reward, recognition, incentive and event programmes. Working closely with some of the largest Companies in the world to create, build and brand exciting and extensive rewards and incentive solutions.
As an experienced Analyst you will come from a background such as a CMS analyst, data analyst, web analyst or junior developer and will have a passion and interest in web applications.
Working across a number of other departments such as project managers, account managers and creative teams, the role is varied and duties might typically be:
- Own the day-to-day operations of digital platforms and applications
- Building Websites
- System data management and updates
- Project performance measurement, reporting and analytics
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Ensure applications are functioning properly
- Definition and set up of project applications
- Work with internal/external development teams to design new features
- Assist in testing and rolling out new features and improvements to the digital applications
- Testing, bug reporting and quality assurance
- Proactively manage bugs through their workflow to resolution
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Liaise with other teams to communicate issues and findings
- Excel for data manipulation
- Experience of building Websites
- Experience of using CMS and/or managing web applications
- Experience of working with internal / external developers
- QA analyst experience for web and digital applications
- Experience of using wire framing software
- Experience of writing technical specifications and creating entity relationship diagrams
- Proficient in MS Office 365 with strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of MySQL is desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects and time lines
This role would suit applicants from a CMS Analyst, Web Development, Data Analysis, Web Analysis or Junior Development background
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.