Internal Sales Support - Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We're positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades - and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you'll be working with teams across the world. You'll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Client Sales Operations Executive (Internal Sales Support) to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
The CSO acts as key support person to the sales teams. They assist members of the sales force by performing all sales order related tasks. These staff members contribute to operational sales effectiveness by establishing relationships with vendors and clients co-ordinating every day interactions, queries and general information sharing with them.
What we expect you to do
- CSO's are typically assigned to support one or more Client Managers and/or Sales Specialist. Their day to day duties include providing quotes for clients either from direct requests or on behalf of the Sales team. This might involve a degree of product pricing where the Client Sales Executive sometimes has the ability to influence the price and margin, by suggesting different products dependant on lead times, promotions, alternative suppliers and programmes. Once the order is raised they will check the quotes to ensure that what has been ordered has been quoted and that the correct terms and conditions have been applied.
- They may be required to manage aspects of the client purchase order process by generating, distributing and administrating orders.
- They manage vendor costs in conjunction with commercial colleagues and ensure access to vendor pricing.
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Experience in sales support/administration or customer services
- Experience working with complex pricing would be an advantage
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience of using SAP or a similar relational database would be an advantage
- Good understanding of vendor software tools such as Cisco configuration would be an advantage
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.