Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer
Role: Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer
Salary: GBP33,000 - GBP38,000 + Overtime + Benefits
Shifts: Monday to Friday - 6-2, 2-10 & 10-6
Due to continued success, a leading tier 1 automotive supplier based in Coventry is looking for Maintenance Technician to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer are as follows:
- Support an automotive based production facility and by working as part of a team ensure manufacturing maximises its output
- Compliance with health & safety during all activities is required at all times
- Record and report all work incurred through CMMS
- Conduct PPM schedules and safety checks as required
- Minimise production down time and attend machine failures promptly
- Support cross function improvement teams
- Promote and implement own improvement ideas
The successful Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer will have the following skills / experience:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer formally qualified in mechanical and electrical disciplines / equivalent experience
- Knowledge of electrics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics.
- Specific training preferences: - presswork, robotics (Fanuc), Robotic / projection welding, H&S, COSHH, ISO14001, PLC programming knowledge, transfer and progression press knowledge.
As the successful Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer will gain the opportunity to build a career with a leading Automotive engineering company, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 12137/DS or by calling Dan Smith on .