JOB- FPGA Engineer
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a FPGA Engineer within the Staffordshire area to work with a fantastic client who is seeking to hire an experienced candidate to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The FPGA Engineer is required to have:
- A Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or equivalent).
- Proven industry experience of FPGA design and the capability of working to formal FPGA design processes.
- Excellent knowledge of and practical experience with VHDL.
- A broad knowledge of digital electronics
- Security Clearance.
The FPGA Engineer is desired to have:
- Knowledge of systems, motors, analogue/power electronics or mechanical engineering.
- Good communication skills and confident in front of customers.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink.
The FPGA Engineer's Responsibilities will include;
- FPGA implementation.
- Writing and executing VHDL testbench code.
- Safety related design process development and maintenance.
- Providing lab support during hardware development stages.
- Documenting project work.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV. Please note that this position his more suited to experienced candidates.
Key words: FPGA, VHDL, Electronics, MATLAB, Simulink, Design
Premier are acting as an employment agency