Business Data Analyst
Are you enthusiastic, organised and have an eye for detail? Are you looking to work in an exciting industry?
As a rapidly growing start-up, our client specialising in video gaming has big plans for 2017 and need like minded people to join their talented, committed and driven team. This is a great opportunity to work within a great team with excellent career prospects.
Overview of Role
Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence - Data Analyst to join the development team and support the sales and business development efforts. Within the role, you will get the opportunity to work closely with a strong management team, at an embryonic stage of the company's data strategy. As a result, someone with good communication skills, and a desire to help sculpt the future would be perfect.
- Helping to formalise the data strategy and scope the platforms and practices within the data arena.
- Collect and collate compiling digital sell through data
- Create weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports for senior stakeholders
- Evaluating new release sales and promotional performance
- Create forecast reports on new releases & life-cycle performances
- Provide key market and competitor insights
- Draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Analytical modelling
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- SQL Server knowledge
- Excel (Pivot tables etc)
- Commercial BI experience
- BI tools (Power BI / Tableau / Qlikview / etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience of web-based project management applications such as Trello, desirable
- Ability to react quickly, rescheduling and prioritising workload when necessary
- Confident in assessing situations and making decisions independently