Nursery Nurse - Milford, Staffordshire
We are currently looking for a Nursery Nurse to join our Milford Nursery. This position is full time, working 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
If you are looking for a career with amazing benefits, a supportive team and much more then our wonderful Milford Nursery in Staffordshire could be the place for you!
Our Milford children's day nursery near Stafford has a warm, homely environment. Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, we're based in a lovely converted Victorian school, brightly refurbished and surrounded by fields, farms and animals in Walton on the Hill on the outskirts of Stafford. We have also been named as a top 10 nursery in the West Midlands by daynurseries.co.uk.
The nursery gives a fun and energetic atmosphere for both team members and the children within their care. If you are looking to take the next step in your career then go ahead and apply today.
As a Nursery Nurse you will be required to:
- Work together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Use your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities
- Build relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Help children to learn and develop socially, physically and emotionally through familiar routines, stimulating educational play and other child-based activities.
So why work for Asquith Nurseries?
- Here at Asquith we value our employees. This has enabled us to grow into one of the leading premium childcare providers in the UK. We strive to ensure that every nursery member works in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best???.WORK WITH CHILDREN!
Some of our benefits include:
- Fully equipped staffroom which includes cooking facilities, TV, free Wifi and much more.
- An excellent salary and flexible working hours.
- Career progression.
- State of the art equipment and training facilities.
- A range of discounts on healthcare, cinema tickets, leading supermarkets and much more.
At Asquith Nurseries, the safety and wellbeing of our children and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.