This is an autonomous Technical Manager role working for a growing manufacturing business in the Worcestershire area.
This role is working for an ambitious luxury manufacturing brand. The business has expanded its operations into mainland Europe and recently the USA. They are now looking for an exceptional Technical Manager to take the Quality/Technical team to the next level.
Working as a Technical Manager you will:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality
- Develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards.
- Achieve and maintain customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
- Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, producing supporting information, reporting on performance and measuring against set standards.
- Maintain appropriate Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications are up to date in conjunction with appropriate members of the management team
- Champion of Quality Standards to create best practice quality systems and culture
- Working with Marketing Director and Company Technologist in establishing product specifications
The successful candidate will have:
Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Demonstrated training skills and experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
- The ability to influence and motivate others and work successfully in a "small team" environment.
- Confidence, particularly in front of Customers or Suppliers
- Good written and verbal communication skills, competent reporting skills
- 6 Sigma training or similar
- A continuous improvement ethos
The role is paying between GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 + Benefits