Team Leader/Supervisor - QSR - Birmingham
Team Leader/Supervisor -Aston University
Progressive Asian fusion QSR brand
GBP7.75 per hour (48 hours)
My client, an expanding quick service Asian-fusion restaurant chain, is looking for a Team Leader to support the Store Manager for their fantastic new site opening at Aston University. This exciting brand specialises in fusion eat in and take away food cooked fresh in front of you, including Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Their diverse menu includes wok tossed noodles, stir fries, curries, soups, vegetarian and rice meals.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader within a fast-paced branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills. You will be involved in all aspects of managing the store, taking a hands on approach to running shifts and accepting full responsibility for the store when the Store Manager is away.
- Work with and report to the store manager regarding all areas and matters concerning the store.
- To help the store meet and exceed performance targets.
- Provide a consistently high quality product to customers.
- Promoting and marketing the company as per instruction from Store Manager and Marketing co-ordinator
- Cashing up and reporting EPOS information to head office
- Fulfilling managers job responsibilities in their absence
- To ensure food preparation is completed before the start of shift and top up throughout the shift as custom requires
If this role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here