Production Operative (Support)
Production Operative required for a global well-established manufacturer who use a variety of Machining and Fabrication processes to manufacture products across the MOD, Agricultural, Aerospace and Utilities industries.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will provide all levels of support in any requested work to be undertaken.
Production Operative Role:
- Total customer satisfaction (internally & externally)
- Total team centred environment
- Establish customer requirements with Sales Administration
- Prepare orders for despatch
- Prepare documentation of delivery notes, labels and manifests etc.
- Liaise with and arrange internal and external transport with supervision
- Work closely with Goods Inward regarding all matters relating to stock i.e. delivery, storage of stock and discrepancies
- Unload/load vehicles as and when necessary and highlight to your Supervisor any issues that do not allow customer requirements to be met in full
- Maintain high levels of Health & Safety standards
Production Operative Requirements:
- Fork Lift Truck licence is essential
- Experience of working in a Warehouse environment