Assembly Worker - Worcester - cGBP22K OT
An Assembly Worker with experience of working to a basic assembly drawing to assemble mechanical equipment is required for an innovative machine tool manufacturer/systems integrator.
- A background in fitting parts for automotive, aerospace, general engineering will provide a good grounding for this role.
- For this role of Assembly Worker, full training will be provided, all we ask for is some experience with Mechanical Assembly and able to read from a basic assembly drawing.
- The role will cover 2 shifts (6-2 and 2-10.30). We are also looking for people who are prepared to work just a night shift.
- For all these Assembly Worker roles, a shift allowance will be paid in addition to the basic salary. A night shift for instance will attract a 30% uplift.
- Basic metal working skills such as tapping and grinding is highly desirable.
If you have a strong work ethic and keen to work overtime to increase your earnings then this is a wonderful opportunity to develop engineering skills within a technical environment. Please click on the link to apply for this Assembly Worker position.