FMCG, Automotive, Food manufacturing
Monday to Friday,
Skilled Maintenance Engineer required. My client are a growing Manufacturer with an established Maintenance Team. They have a requirement for a truly multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with practical experience in Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be experienced working in a fast paced manufacturing environment. You will be able to work to stringent time deadlines and in conjunction with the Production Team.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, modify and install machinery and equipment
- Perform a variety of tasks to maintain and repair machinery and equipment
- Ability to determine needs for electrical repair or assistance, machine repair or modification
- Ability to machine replacement parts when necessary or request parts to be requisitioned
- Production machine repair and troubleshoot of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and a good basic understanding of PLC's
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance
- Self starter with minimal supervision
- Keep all equipment within the plant running in the most effective way