Loyalty Proposition Executive
* We are recruiting two vacancies for this role : full time ( 37.5 hours) and part time (22.5 hours) *
The purpose of this role is to support the design, development and implementation of the loyalty proposition, to drive sales growth through positive change to purchase behaviour, customer retention and loyalty
- Identifies and executes the optimal strategy for recruiting new members to the loyalty programmes, ensuring the quality and consistency of customer data capture across all touchpoints
- Coordinates the day to day delivery of the loyalty programmes to ensure the achievement of the key performance metrics
- Reports on the health of the loyalty programmes and identifies areas to help optimise the programmes going forward
- Develops and executes the loyalty programme proposition to ensure innovation and programme expansion remains at the forefront
- Effectively markets the loyalty programmes and maintains optimal delivery of all loyalty programme activities across all channels both online and offline.
- Builds and implements the reward point strategy including all planning, briefing, implementation and post analysis
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with multiple teams
- Competent influencing skills
We offer a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities, 25% store discount, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an onsite canteen.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go