Replenishment Clerk - Lyreco Telford
Lyreco UK & Ireland specialises in providing Workplace Solutions to businesses. We supply to businesses of all sizes and sectors and have a large work force across several areas that ensure customers are provided with the best service possible.
Lyreco are searching for a Replenishment Clerk (Part Time) to join the fantastic team based out of the National Distribution Centre in Telford.
Salary up to GBP12,000 (DOE) based at our Telford, Shropshire Head Office
Key day-to-day responsibilities will include:-
- Supplier Invoice Control - ensuring that all supplier invoices are entered onto the system in a timely fashion.
- Daily administration of goods inwards discrepancy notes, resolving the unders and overs through to either replacement of goods or the crediting of the goods received in error.
- To administer (with goods inwards) including shortage, quarantines and returns.
- Internal liaison with the NDC, Accounts, Marketing, etc.
- To comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental and other policies, procedures and standards.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a Manager/Supervisor.
- Must be organised and Flexible with a fast response to problems.
- Keyboard skills essential, experience of computerised systems desirable.
- Able to communicate in an effective manner.
- Logical with planning skills
- Understanding of impact on other departments
- Positive attitude to, and not afraid of, change
- Clear and effective communication with both Marketing and the NDC
- Willingness to co-operate closely with other departments
If this sounds like your next step, click apply today, we would love to hear from you!